St. Bartholomew’s is committed to providing a safe environment for all people to come worship God and give thanks for the ways God works in our lives. We follow the CDC guidelines based on community levels for DeKalb County, GA found here. When levels are listed as Low or Medium, masks will be optional. When levels are listed as High, masks will be required.
We ask that anyone who is feeling sick or experiencing “COVID-like” symptoms to remain home and worship with us online.
What you Need to Know about COVID Vaccination
- CDC recommends everyone stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, including all primary series doses and boosters for their age group:
- People ages 6 months through 4 years should get all COVID-19 primary series doses.
- People ages 5 years and older should get all primary series doses, and the booster dose recommended for them by CDC, if eligible.
- People ages 5 years to 11 years are currently recommended to get the original (monovalent) booster.
- People ages 12 years and older are recommended to receive one updated Pfizer or Moderna (bivalent) booster.
- This includes people who have received all primary series doses and people who have previously received one or more original (monovalent) boosters.
- At this time, people aged 12 years to 17 years can only receive the updated Pfizer bivalent booster.
- Getting a COVID-19 vaccine after you recover from COVID-19 infection provides added protection against COVID-19.
- People who are moderately or severely immunocompromised have different recommendations for COVID-19 vaccines, including boosters.
- COVID-19 vaccine and booster recommendations may be updated as CDC continues to monitor the latest data